AMBASSADORS OF THE FORMULA FOR GOOD DEEDS
of the Grants Program
of the Volunteering Program
for running the Good Deeds Marathon
About the Ambassadors of the Formula for Good Deeds Program
The Ambassadors have been performing their role since 2019. SIBUR picks its ambassadors from among the Program’s most active participants with a proven track record of successfully implementing socially meaningful projects in their city or region. They fall into two categories: outside partners and volunteers who are the company’s own employees.
The Ambassadors of the Formula for Good Deeds Program have several important roles. They:
- participate in evaluating applications entered into the Program’s various contests.
- attend various project events in their cities.
- facilitate experience sharing and professional exchanges between the Program’s participants.
- represent the Formula for Good Deeds at external public functions.
- provide information support to the Program as a whole and to its individual projects.
“As a social investments program, the Formula for Good Deeds is an integral element of SIBUR’s sustainable development strategy and the company’s vision for developing active communities that bond the company, its staff, and local residents around common values. We are excited to see that the community of Ambassadors of the Formula for Good Deeds is expanding, which means that, as a result, the number of those who are willing to change the world around them is also going to grow”
Stanislav S. Kasparov,
Director, Director of Business Support in the regions of SIBUR’s Presence, SIBUR LLC
Meet the Ambassadors of the Formula for Good Deeds Program
Ambassadors of the Grants Program
Ambassadors of the Volunteer Program
Используйте форму обратной связи, чтобы направить обращение или задать вопрос