Contest of employees’ volunteering projects
The contest’s goal is to
promote volunteering in the cities where the company operates, encourage the children and relatives of the company's employees to become volunteers and to implement projects that are particularly meaningful to their local communities, forge active urban communities of like-minded people organized around shared values that are supported by the company, its employees, partners, and the residents of the cities where the company has operations.
A Volunteering Project
is a range of activities implemented to address a particular community need through the efforts of volunteer groups. That is why the key role in any volunteer project is played by people who work voluntarily and pro bono.
Project topics accepted for consideration
- projects meant to combat municipal landfills, preserve and rehabilitate forests, help homeless animals and birds, including wildlife, and to collect specific types of waste
- other projects related to eco-education, conservation and restoration of the environment
- projects focused on developing an accessible environment including campaigns to create a barrier-free environment, assisting children and adults with disabilities whilst attending public events;
- arranging and conducting events involving individuals with health impairments;
- other projects associated with expanding the public’s knowledge of accessible environments and ways of providing assistance to children and adults with disabilities.
- implementation of activities aimed at beautifying public areas, including parks, public gardens, children's playgrounds, etc.
- decorating public buildings and spaces, temporarily or permanently
- other types of projects designed to improve the urban environment
- providing assistance to senior citizens, orphans, orphanages, child care centers, and homes for the elderly
- other types of projects focusing on helping people in need of social protection
An entrant needs to set up a new volunteer’s personal account on the web site or log in to an existing one, complete all required fields in the application form and submit the completed application
All submissions are evaluated by a contest commission. You may be asked for additional information and/or documents, as needed. All communications are to be conducted via e-mail
Lists of selected contest winners will be published on the website under the News section. In addition, a notification about the results of the contest will be sent to all e-mail addresses indicated in the applications
Following the announcement of the contest’s results, the grantor will enter into appropriate contracts with all of the winners, and all other necessary paperwork will be put together.
Online course on developing public welfare projects
The online social studies university Dobro. Universitet has put together a most impressive selection of training courses for both novice volunteers and experienced organizers of volunteer projects. The online course titled Development of Public Welfare Projects was prepared with the input from experts of the Formula for Good Deeds social investment program. It will be useful for all participants of the volunteering projects’ contest.
Frequently Asked Questions
personal account on the Formula for Good Deeds program’s website. If you submitted
your application through our website but did not hear back from us within three business
days, please notify our program coordinators at email@example.com.
application, you should contact a grant program’s coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org