Every fifth SIBUR employee has taken part in the company's volunteering program at least once
10 december 2021
December 7 saw SIBUR hold its Second Volunteers’ Forum. This year the forum was conducted in a new format, that of an online marathon that brought together volunteers and partners of the Formula for Good Deeds social investment program representing 32 cities where SIBUR has operations. At the event, its participants got to meet their colleagues and learn about each other’s projects, exchange their experiences and acquire new knowledge during an educational session led by the Moscow Business School focusing on stress management and self-management.
At the request of volunteers, the main theme chosen for the forum was personal and team motivation. Because of the pandemic, its constraints and consequences, this topic became especially relevant. Guests in the studio and spectators offered their answers to the questions of "Why would one do volunteering work in their spare time?" and "What does volunteering offer?" Most participants of the survey noted that volunteering, in addition to providing an opportunity to help others and improve life in their city, helps them meet like-minded people, including those from other cities and enterprises, gives them the opportunity for personal fulfillment, to develop useful skills, and brings them a sense of happiness.
As part of the forum, Dmitry Konov, SIBUR Holding’s Management Board Chairman, spoke with Katerina Gordeeva, a journalist, blogger and trustee of a charitable foundation.
Corporate volunteering is part of SIBUR's contribution to societal development, something the company facilitates via its Formula for Good Deeds program. Our approach to social investment is to take a deep dive into an area that we have chosen as our priority for support in order to obtain meaningful results. This approach also serves as an inspiration for our employees in their volunteering initiatives. This forum is yet another opportunity for the company to say thank you to the volunteers for their hard work, Dmitry Konov commented.
The forum featured the best volunteering projects of employees and students. SIBUR LLC's CEO Mikhail Karisalov presented awards to the winners and thanked all participants of the volunteering program: "As an old saying goes: "the soul has a duty to work". We see this work everywhere across the company: at our enterprises, in Moscow, and here at the forum. I thank you and wish you the best of success in this great endeavor of your souls and your hearts."
Below is the list of winners across the following categories:
- Yekaterina Gorshkova, SIBUR LLC, Moscow
- Ekaterina Guseva, SIBUR LLC, Moscow
- Darya Kokorina, SIBUR LLC, Moscow
- Nikolay Rodionov, SIBUR LLC, Moscow
- Christina Shipilova, JSC NIPIGAZ, Moscow.
For Active Participation in SIBUR Volunteering Campaigns
- Sergey Reshetnikov, JSC POLIEF, Blagoveshchensk, Bashkortostan
- Vladimir Zamorin, JSC Sibur-Khimprom, Perm
- Elena Kuzmenko, JSC NIPIGAZ, Svobodny
- Nail Nugmanov, ZapSibNeftekhim LLC, Tobolsk
- Yulia Dvaladze, NIOST LLC, Tomsk.
The Best Volunteering Project commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the Victory
- Yekaterina Shevyakova, JSC SIBUR-Neftekhim, Dzerzhinsk
- Daria Shabanova, JSC NIPIGAZ, Krasnodar
- Damir Zagidullin, JSC NIPIGAZ, Tyumen.
- Olesya Pashkova, JSC NIPIGAZ, Krasnodar
- Oksana Dayanova, JSC SiburTyumenGaz, Nizhnevartovsk
- Alyona Sergeeva, JSC SiburTyumenGaz, Nizhnevartovsk
- Yulia Ilyina, JSC Sibur-PETF, Tver.
- Svetlana Dobrotvorskaya, JSC SIBUR-Neftekhim, Dzerzhinsk
- Denis Kryukov, ZapSibNeftekhim LLC, Tobolsk.
- Rustem Amirov, SIBUR Digital LLC, Blagoveshchensk, Bashkortostan
- Alexey Bairamov, JSC POLIEF, Blagoveshchensk, Bashkortostan
- Anna Toropova, JSC POLYEF, Blagoveshchensk, Bashkortostan
- Yana Prikhodko, JSC SiburTyumenGaz, Nizhnevartovsk.
Best Student Volunteer Project
- Ilona Kasyanova, Ishim
- Elizaveta Obedientova, Nizhny Novgorod.
For Contributing to the Information Support of SIBUR’s Volunteering Program
- Vladimir Yashin, JSC POLYEF, Blagoveshchensk, Bashkortostan
- Svetlana Dadonkina, ZapSibNeftekhim LLC, Tobolsk.
For contributing to the development of corporate volunteering
- Yulia Klochkova, Voronezhsintezkauchuk, Voronezh
- Yury Arestenko, JSC NIPIGAZ, Krasnodar
- Tatiana Duregina, JSC Sibur-Chimprom, Perm
- Anastasia Prosyanik, Petrochemical Transport Company LLC, Tobolsk
- Staff of the Business Processes, Corporate Services and General Corporate Governance Unit at SIBUR LLC, Moscow
This year, SIBUR's volunteering program turned four. Over the years, more than 5,000 employees have taken part in its projects, and over 200 projects involving 20,000 local residents got implemented thanks to grant support.