Applications Invited for the 7th Contest of Volunteering Projects of SIBUR’s Employees
21 april 2021
SIBUR issued a new call for applications for the contest of employees’ volunteering projects, as part of its social investment program, the Formula for Good Deeds. The contest is open for environment-themed volunteering projects.
The company will reward the authors of the best projects with grants awarded to implement their own volunteering eco-initiatives. The maximum budget of one project is up to RUB 50,000.
Grants will be provided to cover activities seeking to protect the environment and improve or beautify natural areas and public sites. The projects that are going to be accepted for consideration will need to center on the following:
- environmental projects aimed at eradicating urban landfills;
- projects seeking to protect and restore forests;
- helping homeless animals and birds, including wild animals living in or near urban areas;
- collection of certain types of waste (plastics, home appliances, batteries, etc.), and their transportation to special waste collection points, etc.;
- other projects associated with raising environmental awareness among members of the public, or with environmental protection and restoration, that can be implemented by volunteers, including those that can be carried out remotely.
The terms of the contest have been published on the website of the Formula for Good Deeds program in the Competition for Employees section.
Applications are accepted in an electronic format until May 16, 2021 at this link.
The results of the contest will be announced in June.
Implementation of supported projects will commence on July 1, 2021.
Should you have any questions about participating in the contest, including on how to set up a personal account on the Formula of Good Deeds program’s website, contact our volunteering program’s coordinators at email@example.com