Contest of students’ volunteering projects
in 17 cities of Russia
Volunteer projects are a great opportunity not only to do good, but also to:
- develop the very critical skills that are so appreciated by employers, including project planning and project organization at all stages, working in a team and with a team, financial management and financial reporting;
- meet interesting people in one’s own home city and in other cities where SIBUR operates.
Project topics accepted for consideration
- projects aimed at discouraging municipal waste dumps as well as efforts toward land remediation and recultivation,
- helping stray animals and animal shelters,
- efforts to organize separate collection of certain types of waste (household appliances, batteries, etc.),
- other environmental projects.
- improvement of public areas: parks, gardens, playgrounds, etc.
- temporary or permanent redecoration of public buildings and spaces
- other projects concerned with the improvement of the urban environment
- helping the elderly, disabled children and adults, orphans, orphanages, child care facilities, and care homes for seniors,
- other projects focused on supporting people in need of social care
Come up with an idea, review the rules of the contest, fill out and send us your application.
Our experts will carefully evaluate all submissions and may ask further clarifying questions.
We will contact you to complete all the required paperwork.
You have to implement your project, post information about it on social media, and send us great pictures.