Contest of students’ volunteering projects
in 17 cities of Russia
Volunteer projects are a great opportunity not only to do good, but also to:
- develop the very critical skills that are so appreciated by employers, including project planning and project organization at all stages, working in a team and with a team, financial management and financial reporting;
- meet interesting people in one’s own home city and in other cities where SIBUR operates.
Project topics accepted for consideration
- projects meant to combat municipal landfills, preserve and rehabilitate forests, help homeless animals and birds, including wildlife, and to collect specific types of waste
- other projects related to eco-education, conservation and restoration of the environment
- projects focused on developing an accessible environment including campaigns to create a barrier-free environment, assisting children and adults with disabilities whilst attending public events;
- arranging and conducting events involving individuals with health impairments;
- other projects associated with expanding the public’s knowledge of accessible environments and ways of providing assistance to children and adults with disabilities.
- implementation of activities aimed at beautifying public areas, including parks, public gardens, children's playgrounds, etc.
- decorating public buildings and spaces, temporarily or permanently
- other types of projects designed to improve the urban environment
- providing assistance to senior citizens, orphans, orphanages, child care centers, and homes for the elderly
- other types of projects focusing on helping people in need of social protection
Come up with an idea, read the rules of the contest, and fill out an application on your personal account’s page.
Our experts will carefully evaluate all submissions and may ask further clarifying questions.
We will contact you to complete all the required paperwork.
You have to implement your project, post information about it on social media, and send us great pictures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Amur State University
Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies
One Thousand and One Caps
Doing Good with One's Own Hands
A Burning Flame in One’s Heart
Tobolsk Tom Sawyer Fest
The “Eureka!” of Physics’ Mysterious Riddles
Tyumen State Institute of Culture